Ben

Mouse settings worked.  Thanks!

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Ben Barrett
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 12:40 PM
To: The Eugene Unix and GNU/Linux User Group's mail list
Subject: Re: [eug-lug] Logitech cordless wheel mouse in RH8

Well, IIRC is "if I remember correctly"... and I think I did
remember correctly; so here's the section from my XF86Config file (I am
using XFree version 4.3.0-2 so beware of differences, although I think
the section/issue in question hasn't changed in version 4).  So YMMV.
( =  your mileage may vary!  = )

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
        Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
        Option      "Buttons" "5"
EndSection

If you want the whole file, to see how it fits in, I'll send that along
gladly... the Mouse0 InputDevice is defined first in the ServerLayout
section, which is at the very top of my file.

good luck!!

   Ben