Ya but I can get a brand new Proxim Silver for $15 plus $8 shipping. A gold will cost
me at least $70. I may just get the Silver to see if this is something I will keep
doing. I was hoping to find a good deal on a used card, but so far no joy.

Hell If I setup wireless in my house it is going to be g, not b, so I might as well
save the money, right?

Crap.

Indecision.

Oh well. I did get a GPS to talk to my laptop. That is something, right?

Garl