On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 10:42:53AM -0800, Ben Barrett wrote:
> So we hope.... although I'm pretty certain there has almost *always*
> been some outstanding, known exploits on M$ products which they
> continually deny, put off, delay, etc.  Anyone got handy links to back
> me up?
>
>    Ben

How about any security company reports compared with patch release
dates.  A browsing through securityfocus.com should provide many such
companies and reports.

Cory

--
Cory Petkovsek                                       Adapting Information
Adaptable IT Consulting                                Technology to your