On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 08:59:47PM +0000, Bob Crandell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I type rpm -i wu-ftpd-2.6.2-12.i386.rpm on a brand new Redhat 9.0 box
> I get
> rpm: relocation error: rpm: undefined symbol: poptAliasOptions
>
> This is an upgrade from mandrake 7.2 that didn't go well.
Wait, "an upgrade from mandrake 7.2" doesn't sound like a brand new
Redhat 9.0 box.  Don't tell me you tried to cross distros.  Remember
what happened in ghost busters when they crossed the streams?
Bad Tings (TM)

Cory

--
Cory Petkovsek                                       Adapting Information
Adaptable IT Consulting                                Technology to your