Not any more.  ls now says:
ls: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: version `GLIBC_2.3' not found (required by /lib/tls/libc.so.6)
ls: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: version `GLIBC_PRIVATE' not found (required by
/lib/tls/libc.so.6)

Have I ever mentioned I hate Redhat?

I opened another session to see if I could login.  No.
If I loose this session I'm toast.

This computer is in Newport.  Sigh.

Grigsby, Garl ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

>       Can you post an ls -l of /var/lib/rpm/
>
>Garl

Assured Computing
When you need to be sure.