On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 01:34:18AM +0000, Bob Crandell wrote:
> Not any more.  ls now says:
> ls: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: version `GLIBC_2.3' not found (required by
> /lib/tls/libc.so.6)
> ls: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: version `GLIBC_PRIVATE' not found (required by
> /lib/tls/libc.so.6)
>
> Have I ever mentioned I hate Redhat?
>
> I opened another session to see if I could login.  No.
> If I loose this session I'm toast.
>
> This computer is in Newport.  Sigh.

Ouch, I'd say you are already toast.  I think you have a hardware
problem.  This doesn't happen on a new install.  Don't hate redhat, it'd
happen on slack too.

Get the kernel log.  That information is quite valuable as it may tell
you what is going wrong.  You don't want to reinstall on a faulty system
just to go through it all again.

Cory

--
Cory Petkovsek                                       Adapting Information
Adaptable IT Consulting                                Technology to your