Because of the number of messages I'm rejecting to this and other
lists from [EMAIL PROTECTED] (and quite a few others @msn.com) I'm guessing
that yet another worm is out infecting Windows and targeting userIDs with
spam.

        Perversely, I doubt any of these actually originate @msn.com, but
it's a nice, handy domain to blame the spam on. (Purely speculative, I
don't see an easy header to support this).

        Obviously, all we need to do is convince ninety five percent of
the world's computer users to change operating systems to something not
creating such a lucrative (and vulnerable) monopoly.

        Can we get back to subverting the dominant paradigms now?

--
Ed Craig                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Taxi (I need an income)         GNU/Linux (I can afford a Free OS)