Ben,
        Hal has been a member of eug-lug since way before you joined. He doesnt write
the list as often as you or I, but that doesnt make him any less(or new) of a
member.
        I havnt seen him at any meetings lately, but then I havnt seen you at any
either, but maybe if you made some of the meetings/clinics you would remember
him. He's actually a fun guy.
        He often signs his email "Hal", which is why I used that, If Hal had a
problem with it, dont you think Hal would have said something?
        Please ceass your picking of nits with me, I for one have been tired of it
for months now.

Jamie