Can also suggest Graybar for cables and networking tools (ends/crimpers,
etc), although they claim to be wholesalers, I think they'd happily take
your money.  I've found them to be more helpful and also cheaper on a lot of
things, than Norvac.  Graybar and Norvac are both out west 11th, Graybar is
past Fred Meyers.  Also out that way is VOS, Virtual Office Systems, which
some here may poo-poo, but they've been providing many stable PCs to my crew
lately, and are pretty responsive to problems and returns and the like, when
they do arise.  The only complaint *I* have with them is that they seem to
like to zip-tie the heck out of the cabling, which can pose problems for IDE
cables.... fortunately it hasn't yet!   VOS sells the PC systems through the
UO bookstore, but is located out west 11th, between Graybar and Norvac IIRC,
in the same little shopping center as a Radio Shack, near the DMV.

Regards,

   Ben