Quoth Jacob Meuser, on Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:33:14 -0800:

> On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 10:16:56AM -0800, Jason wrote:
> > Happy Friday all:
> >
> > Does anyone have any personal opinions on using
> > FreeBSD as a primary OS? Or, any thoughts on using
> > OpenBSD vs. FreeBSD? I am most interested in things
> > from a desktop perspective, though any thoughts are
> > appreciated.

As for performance, I saw some benchmarks not long ago in which FreeBSD
really stood out.  It was sort of FreeBSD and Linux2.6 in a tie for the
lead.  OpenBSD didn't do so well.

--Jason Van Cleve

--
I finally beat the Internet.  The end guy is hard.