I'm planning on bringing a new laptop to the meeting tonite... It has
windows XP on it, and I want to put SLackware on it too (ive installed
slackware on it once, but didnt get much chance to mess with it before
Averatec's XP restore utility wiped the entire disk (bad restore
utility!)
So... The trick it gettting this computer to work with both Linux and
Windows seems to be putting windows on first, then resizing the NTFS
partition, then installing slackware on the newly unused space. I've
downloaded the stuff I should need, maybe (with some help...) I can get
slackware on the lappy tonite :)