Last night, before going out to enjoy the Floater show at WOW hall (very
cool, and my first floater show), I plugged my new board into my KVM and
ethernet, plus plugged a spare power supply into the wall and the mobo
(primary power connector), and a CD reader, and also plugged the cd intot he
mobo with the included IDE cable.  Anyway, when I powered up the power
supply, all that happened was the LAN light came on.... I tried shorting the
pins used for the power switch, but no love for Ben.... I was short on time
and assumed that it wouldn't boot without a real power switch, or that I was
missing something else (like a screwdriver with a conductive tip, for
shorting pins!).

Any suggestions?  Did I miss another important PS connector?

Thanks Bob,

  Ben

PS - I'm looking forward to the case, so that I don't destroy the mobo; my
office is a mess at the moment...