For performance, I would rate Mozilla as a bit faster.
Safari is of course faster than both, the only reason
I was using either Mozilla or Netscape on OS X was
their compatibility with SOCKS v4 proxies and for
general browser interoperability testing.

Also, both Navigator and Mozilla have available mail
clients, which are decent (though I prefer both Apple
Mail and pine to these).

Jason