What criteria would you like to compare it on?

I am red faced. Of course I should have said what I was looking at.

I have e-mail (Eudora)
and news-reading (Thoth Mac X - but discontinued - Unison not quite there..)

covered
but what I would like to know is Java stability, ability to move along children, please, and would like, not insist, and being able to resume download by clicking icons while connected.

I don't "experience" size on the hard-drive or in RAM (I have 1 Gig) so Size and "Skins" and the like mean shit to me.

"Widgets" ... do you mean screen-draw doo-dads or just "Doo-dads"?

: )

Hal

Size Performance Widgets? Versions? Features?