Harald Sundt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 % I have e-mail (Eudora)
 % and news-reading (Thoth Mac X - but discontinued - Unison not quite there..)

 Ok. Basic services here.

 % covered
 % but what I would like to know is Java stability, ability to move
 % along children, please, and would like, not insist, and being able to
 % resume download by clicking icons while connected.

 And stability/maturity here.

 % I don't "experience" size on the hard-drive or in RAM (I have 1 Gig)
 % so Size and "Skins" and the like mean shit to me.

 What about speed on the network/bandwidth?

 % "Widgets" ... do you mean screen-draw doo-dads or just "Doo-dads"?

 I meant the little doo-dads that make some specific feature
 important, like support for SVG, or the drag and drop javascript tools.

 %
 % >
 % >Size
 % >Performance