We use Bugzilla internally here at ORCAS.  Some of the later releases
have cleaned things up a bit but the interface is still big and
confusing.  The moved to some perl templating library so the possibility
exists to make it nicer, but I've never looked for themes or 3rd party
interface templates.

-Rob

On 20040928.1303, Jim Beard said ...