My 2 cents (Sorry thats all I have) about Bobs aquygen link.I have a escort wagon just like in the video and have been watching the aquygens prosess also, my escort gets if empty, just driver it gets 37 MPG hwy.this is close to hybrid, I think Primus is something like 45 mph.they said the average increase of 20 to 30 percent in miles per gallon.I hate math but it is about 50 mph on my escort.Thanks Bob.

Bob Crandell wrote:

Here is a technology I'm watching.  I'll finally upgrade my car if it
ever sees the light of day.
http://hytechapps.com/aquygen/hhos
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/05/340246.shtml

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person
doing it.”

– Chinese Proverb
http://worldenergysolutionsinc.ir.stockpr.com/news/detail/5