But does it use USB?  Does it lock up the 2.6 kernels??  :)
Me, I thought this internet thing was going to solve our little
problem of needing to go places... heh.
I can get food, sex, and rock-n-roll... even normalcy, I can glean
from the 'net.
Seems to me that the infrastructure which is either cheapest or
most-advertised will win.

~ben