FWIW, I *always* advise people NOT to use the email service provided by
their ISP [as their primary email], no matter who your ISP is :)
That advice has proven to save more than a few headaches... good
preventative medicine, just look at the risks.  It's almost as brilliant as
having an electrical generator which is powered by the grid, whee!
What amazes me most is how many small businesses I see using a bomcast or
qworst email address... sigh, if only they'd pay me for my advice ;)

~ben