Well I looked up EFN on the net and they're mentioned as a Broadband
provider, then I called the number and Ray said he would be away from
his desk for the day!  Then I remembered why I ditched EFN before.  I
would like to support them but, I can't have a no-service shoes-string
setup.  Sorry guy's, maybe after a look talk with someone, I'll
comeback to that.

I settled on Quest, although I had a Major run in with MSN!  After
working over the Sales Rep with a Yellow Pages I finally got him to
confess that I didn't need to deal with MSN at all...

I'll see how it goes...