The non-profit (OPN) still exists Jason would be the one to ask about that.

EFN was sold to EPUD in 2004 and has been there since. Chambers
manages the email and dialup connections for EPUD and there is another
contractor who does the webhosting end of their business.

It still amazaes me four years after the fact that an organization
devoted to helping people communicate manages to create so much
miscoommunication...