From: Mr O <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Eugene Unix and Gnu/Linux User Group <euglug@euglug.org>
Sent: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:19 pm
Subject: Re: [Eug-lug] Help me before I Comcast! VoIP discussion

With ZERO promotions it is about $55 a month for interwebs.
Basic cables starts at $13 which qualifies you for the $10
discount on internet. Not sure what digital voice goes for.

Promo stuff, 33,33,33 plan is for 12 months. $33 for net, $33
for extended cable or basic digital, $33 for voice which
probably includes some sort of long distance and other goodies
rolled in to make it competitive with a Qwest bundle.

Other worthwhile promo if you're not interested in voice or TV,
visit broadbandoffers.com and get Comcast for $20 a month for 6
months. NO contracts, free modem after rebate, and typically
additional free goodie like $100 back or mp3 player.

That be all,
Mr O.