Yes, the web site -- big whoop, anything new on it, any explanation of their
status???  Oh, there is a blurb on the contact page, "EFN is owned and
operated by Emerald People's Utility District, Eugene, Oregon.  If you have
questions or comments please call us at (541) 746-1583 or email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>."
What's this I've been hearing about Chambers?
AFAIK, the non-profit organization is dissolved and EPUD is now providing
the remaining services for Chambers Communication, a very NON-non-profit
org.
I do believe that Clif and Ray still get paid for maintaining some of those
services.  You could just give your money to them.  Or to me :))
This is not new news.  I searched via oregon.gov and found
03-18-2005 ADMINISTRATIVE DISSOLUTION 03-18-2005Check record # 744399 for
that.  There is a new record for EFN under # 104154, started in '04.
sos.state.or.us can help for these...
Wait, try these registry #'s in your search, I'm not sure what those first
#'s are.
382369-80<http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.show_detl?p_be_rsn=716002&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE>(or
670101-82) inactive and
461889-83<http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.show_detl?p_be_rsn=751338&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE>(or
461889-83) active (owned by EPUD).
Ray's name is on the EPUD-ammended registration, along with Bob Mieger.

~ben