Ive had Vonage for almost 2 years now and have been VERY happy
with it. unlimited calling to almost anywhere including all of north
america, spain, italy, and goodness knows how many othr countries i
probably will never call. got a Linksys BEFSR something router with
vonage circuits built in, 29.95 a month not just a limited time special
(which if i understand comcasts plan the rates increase after the first
few months?)