Robert E CIV USNA Annapolis Bruninga via EV wrote:
V2G will never be practical unless vehicles are plugged in all day.
And if they are pluggedin all day, then they only need 120v L1 15 amp
service.

I agree! I just can't see how high-power V2G can be much more than a scheme to extract money as well as power from EV owners.

I've got to see the numbers, in plain English, that tells me I'll get enough back from power I sell to pay for the cost of the equipment, loss of convenience, and shortened battery life.
--
All children are born as engineers. Watch them at play. They're not
just playing; they're building and learning. They are engineering.