All metering by your utility is Watt Hours, Not Volt-Amperes. However, that
is true only for residential service, and commercial metering measures and
triggers a premium rate in the event of exceeding a certain Power Factor,
and or Peak Demand consumption rate during the billing interval (the rate
charged is billed at the premium rate for all the power consumed for the
month.  Even though the peak demand was only for a few minutes during the
entire month.)

*Dennis Lee Miles *

*Director   **E.V.T.I. Inc.*

*E-Mail:*  *evprofes...@evprofessor.com* <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>