Peri,  Watch the video, You Tube title is: " eSamba EP 29  TESLA style
fuses " The many parallel packs in series  depend upon each pack not having
multiple failures, one or two in each pack are no problem there are about
50 cells in each parallel group.  If a catastrophic failure should happen
and a cascade of the cell fuses blow, the car just stops and you get the
battery pack replaced under warranty the first 8 years or 100,000 miles.
(in a TESLA)

Dennis Lee Miles

(*evprofes...@evprofessor.com <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>)*

* Founder:    **EV Tech. Institute Inc.*

*Phone #* *(863) 944-9913 (12 noon to 12 midnight Eastern US Time)*

*Educating yourself, does not mean you were **stupid; it means, you are
intelligent enough,  **to know, that there is plenty left to learn!*

*          You Tube Video link:  http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss
<http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss> *

*    NEW You Tube Video link: *http://youtu. be/Pz9-TZtySh8
<http://youtu.%20be/Pz9-TZtySh8>