It is recommended not to charge the battery pack to the full voltage of 4.2
volts per cell.  I charge only to 3.8 to 4.0 volts.

My six cells in parallel charging with a 50 amp charger, is about 8 ampere per
cell.  In 137 charge cycles which may only take 5 to 10 minutes, the battery
temperature is been in the 50 to 70 degree range.

The morning temperature here in Montana even in the summer is about 50 degrees
which is about 80 percent of my driving up grade.  The afternoon return trip is
all down hill which keeps the temperature at about 70 degrees.

My battery box is insulated to over 20 R factor.  A air filter exhaust fan
brings in cool air through a PVC pipe into the battery box.

It is also recommend by the Orion.BMS company, that the battery pack in a EV
with REGEN should not be charge above 85 to 85% to leave room for the REGEN.

Roland