Jamie K via EV wrote:
All I can tell you is that from our experience, L2 is not rapid
charging, it's normal charging. Whereas when you have somewhere to go
soon, L1 is punishment charging.

This is the problem that Lawrence Rhodes pointed out. If you build EVs just like big heavy power-hungry ICEs, then they need lots of power. That means big expensive battery packs, and big expensive fast chargers.

But if you build small, light, efficient EVs, then all this excess size, weight, and cost goes away.

--
A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is
        -- Antoine de Saint Exupery