Yes I agree that on average over different vehicle types the drag force
generally becomes larger than the rolling resistance force at around 45 mph.
The Tesla S is interesting in this regard though since it has very low Cd
and not that large of  cross sectional area for such a massive vehicle.  As
a result the drag force doesn't become larger than the rolling resistance
force until significantly higher speed.

The two forces are equal for my car at about 45 mph, drag force is about 50%
larger at 55 mph, and about twice as large at about 65 mph. (Cd and rolling
resistance estimates from roll down tests)