On Oct 19, 2015, at 2:24 PM, Jim Walls <j...@k6ccc.org> wrote:

> I've never lived in an apartment, but I know people who often have to park
> blocks from home because that's the closest parking.

It might be a zoning thing here, but every apartment complex in the Phoenix
area is pretty much guaranteed to have at least one and often more on-site
parking spots for every dwelling. Typical (but not universal) is one or two
designated covered spots per dwelling and about as many uncovered spots for
guests.

The same applies for commercial spaces. Designated employee spots sufficient
for all employees, plus "enough" (based on some formula) spots for customers.

b&