This wiki page on MPGe lists the fuel consumption of production EVs in
kWh/100miles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miles_per_gallon_gasoline_equivalent

The BMW i3 is the best at 124 mpg-e  (27 kWh/100 mi)

Your truck might take double that.  54 kWh/100 mi.  You want to go 70
miles, which will take you 54 x 0.70 = 39 kWh / 70 miles.  That is the
battery capacity you would want to consider (after more careful research).
 39000 Wh / (1200 Wh x 20%) /70 miles = 16.25 hours of charging to get 70
miles of travel. 1 hour of charging would get you 4.3 miles (full sun).