I have never heard of UL guarantee, all I have seen is UL Certification
which is the declaration by the private company UL that they took your
product and documentation and even production method, and tested it to
guarantee that it meets certain spec and safety standards.
The product is then said to be UL Listed.
If you modify the product or its production method, then it no longer
satisfies the original tests that UL did and that is one of the reasons
that UL will inspect products and the factory where they are made, to
verify that they still meet the original specs and still deserve to be
UL Listed.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info

http://www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received
this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of
this message is prohibited.