Hi all,

I interested in this idea of 'violations' -

Home Depot/Lowes/Ace Hardware/and many other hardware/electrical stores sell
replacement cords for appliances, where you, the homeowner can replace a cord
with a new one. Does that void the UL guarantee and NEC (if there is one)
guarantee?

If it does, that means that those hardware stores are knowingly selling a
product, that if used will void guarantee's. Is that correct?

Or is this just conjecture?

Rush Dougherty
Tucson AZ 85719