I mean EVERYTYHING other than the charger.
There are contactors on both sides of the pack, so the controller and motor are
fully disconnected.
I also disconnected the volt/amp meter, and BMS (12v power) as well.
Also disconnected the "battery +" wire to the zilla hairball.
Unhooked the DC-DC.

I'm wondering if I'm getting dirt/damp leakage from the pack to the frame.