I guess Rush meant 'crushed' in a figured way because those crushed cars in
the 90's were leased and never owned.

But I think most of you intelligent people must know that there are many
ways of having you EVs 'crushed' by government not neccessarly by taking it
to a crusher machine...

..my comment:)

Marco Gaxiola
EnergyEV.com