Easy, folks.  I know there's a lot of concern and consternation abroad, yea
verily a lot of anger -- but please, I ask you again to be careful about
partisan politics in your posts.

We're headed for trouble here in the US, largely because politicians have
for decades been pushing an us-versus-them agenda.  They demonize and
dehumanize people who have different goals and convictions.  We've seen
where that gets you in Rwanda, Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, and far too many
other places.

Here in America we've already fought one civil war. Don't think it can't
happen again.  For some self-styled "warriors," EVs and even "greenish"
ICEVs mark us as the enemy.  Keep your wits about you.

This is only one element of the degeneration of our society, but it's one
that we have some control over right here on the EVDL.  Please, let's
concentrate on what we have in common -- the conviction that EVs are good
for us and for society in general -- not on what divides us.

The EVDL remains one of the most civil places on an increasingly hateful
post-truth internet.  Let's keep it that way.

Thanks.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
EVDL Administrator