Peri -

Good for you for 'skimming' the article, but I've always found that the best
way
to understand what is actually being written is to 'read' the article.

So yup, you sure missed 'any mention....', because it wasn't in there!

Read what I said again, you'll see that I never mentioned that the article said
that cars were going to be reprocessed. I said that it had happened in the
past,
if you didn't know or had forgotten. I was informing you of an act that
actually
happened in the past or reminding you of that fact if you happened to let it
slip
your mind...

Kidding aside, it is getting more and more important to read the full article
and
then discern what is actually being said - an example is that on FB somebody
posted a link to a video by PragerU that was slick and seemingly positive about
why we need the Electoral College. I looked a little more into PragerU and
found
that the founder is a very very right wing conservative
http://www.commondreams.org/news/2015/05/01/fracking-titans-bankrolling-right-wing-indoctrination-effort-schools-investigation

that gets massive $$ from the fracking industry and puts out videos that on the
surface look great, but when you really listen to what they are saying, they
are
pushing their own agenda and are very deceptive.

Rush Dougherty
Tucson AZ 85719