From: "brucedp5 via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Sent: 15-Nov-16 4:27:39 AM
Subject: [EVDL] EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20161115

The US government on Monday completed long-delayed rules that will require "quiet cars" like electric vehicles and hybrids to emit alert sounds at speeds of up to 18.6 miles per hour (30 km/h) to help prevent injuries among pedestrians, cyclists and the blind.

The rules, which were required by Congress, will require car makers like Tesla, Nissan and Toyota to add alert sounds to all vehicles by September 2019.

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Acentra-trim-based-Leaf-Black-Edition-gt-Limited-eu-availability-Mar-Aug-2017-td4684475.html
EVLN: Acentra trim based Leaf Black Edition> Limited.eu availability Mar-Aug
2017
Nissan Leaf Black Edition promises sleeker all-electric motoring
... stylish, premium design ... 1st 1000 receive a free in-vehicle wi-fi hotspot ... has its work cut out competing with cheaper mainstream cars ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-21-5k-Leaf-Taxi-ie-gt-Floating-on-a-marshmallow-while-saving-the-planet-td4684474.html
EVLN: €21.5k Leaf Taxi.ie> Floating on a marshmallow while ‘saving the
planet’
Taxi driver happy to be 'saving planet' with his electric car
Dublin taxi driver, Peter Hanley became one of the first taxi drivers in Ireland to work in an electric car when he bought his new Nissan Leaf just
over a year ago ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-ALA-sez-Drive-Electric-and-protect-everyone-s-lung-health-td4684469.html
EVLN: ALA sez Drive Electric and protect everyone's lung health
What’s the best way to keep your lungs healthy? Drive an electric car
You don’t hear much about keeping your lungs …

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Tesla-s-gallery-in-Aspen-part-of-big-push-in-ski-country-of-the-West-td4684468.html
Tesla’s ‘gallery’ in Aspen part of big push in ski country of the West
Tesla beats electric path to ski towns
Sales of electric vehicles in the United States flattened in 2015 after a couple of double-digit growth years. Some wondered if low gas prices had
dented the ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/52M-yr-Quiet-Electrified-cars-alert-sound-rules-by-2019-09-td4684467.html
$52M/yr 'Quiet (Electrified) cars' alert-sound rules by 2019/09
'Quiet cars' rules to prevent injuries will cost makers $52 million a year The US government on Monday completed long-delayed rules that will require "quiet cars" ... emit alert sounds ... in reverse or forward at speeds up to
about 19 mph ...

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts

{brucedp.0catch.com}

--
View this message in context: http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-EV-newswire-posts-for-20161115-tp4684476.html Sent from the Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list archive at Nabble.com.