Thanks. I've ran it with a 12 volt battery and it sounds great, no visible arcing, etc.

So I still don't have a definitive reason why my HV Fuse blew. I also didn't find any frayed insulation. I did find a slightly bad connection inside an Anderson connector, but that would have increased resistance and I don't think it would cause a fuse to blow....

Is it possible for a Curtis controller to pass the "lightbulb" test and appear to work fine when driving a 60watt bulb but then to short open when trying to drive a real motor?

I think my next step will be to put my replacement fuse in and see what happens.

I'm thinking that perhaps the EVAmerica stock 400 Amp fuse is getting pushed a little harder than it is used to / rated for by the new Lithium pack.

It blew at the beginning of a drive, as I was going over a bump, so shouldn't have been overheated, but it may have gotten stressed by longer drives I'd done earlier in the week....

Jay