Well, you weren't specific but you might have meant CHAdeMO DC fast
charging. I'm going to assume such and if that wasn't the case you'll
have to be more specific.

If you need to produce the car side CHAdeMO comm then you'll need a
way to connect to a CAN bus and you will need two inputs and two
outputs. The outputs drive relays so you might want your MCU outputs
to go to MOSFETs. Then you need code like this:
https://github.com/collin80/JLD505/tree/debug

If you need the EVSE side then you still need to speak CAN and have a
way to selectively provide the DC voltage (and at a variable voltage
too so you probably need some sort of DC/DC). I don't have existing
code to copy for the EVSE side.... yet. But you might be able to
figure out what it is expected to do by looking at the car side code.

You can buy CHAdeMO input and plugs. The inlets are expensive. The
plugs are completely outrageous. Sit down before looking up the price
of either one. It's extremely stupid. CHAdeMO is likely to be around
for quite a while as there are already thousands of CHAdeMO EVSE's all
around the world.

I hope that's at least somewhat helpful. It's a kind of big topic.