Hi Paul,
I have a Juice box and a PFC30; it can’t do 30 amps for a long time, and starts
to overheat. Eventually it fails if I charge at more than 20 amps (I’ve
returned it two or three times for repair).
http://www.corbinstreehouse.com/blog/2012/09/plug-bug-pfc-30-charger-failed-again/

Do you have a frame voltage leak? I’m wondering if that is tripping the GFCI,
and it is back feeding into the Jukebox. I had this problem with my VW and it
would trip some some public EV charging stations, but not others. I traced it
to my controller, and put it’s pre-high-voltage check wires on a relay.

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com/blog/2015/06/plug-bug-killing-chargepoint-charging-stations/

<http://www.corbinstreehouse.com/blog/2015/06/plug-bug-killing-chargepoint-charging-stations/>

Anyways..just some more ideas to try to help.

Corbin