DC fast charging is a mess. You have:

1. CHAdeMO. It's currently maxed out at 500v and 125A so 62.5KW but
nobody really can reach that peak. Most battery packs top out at 400v
or so and thus you'd get 400 * 120 = 48KW peak. But, there is a new
CHAdeMO standard that will support up to 400KW. This standard tends
more toward European and Asian manufacturers

2. CCS/Combo - Allows for either AC or DC charging and up to 350kw.
Favored more by domestic and some European makers.

3. Tesla super charger - obvious who this is favored by.

The super charger is probably the one you were thinking of. They're
popping up everywhere these days. They're over 100kw. But, you have to
have a Tesla to use them. Technically someone skilled in the black
arts could probably hack them to work on other things but that'd be
illegal. You wouldn't have to worry about legality if you were
building the EVSE side yourself. But, I have no idea where you could
get the plugs because they're only on Tesla super chargers. The car
side you could at least get from a wrecked car. I suppose someone
could 3D print the plug end but then you'd have to figure out if you
wanted to trust a 3D printed part with 100KW running through the pins.
Or, you know, you could sneak out at 1 in the morning with a pair of
bolt cutters and.... nevermind, bad idea. ;)

As for CCS/Combo - it's a lot more complicated to interface with that.
It's essentially industrial ethernet or something and not that easy to
develop code for. Both CHAdeMO and Super Charger are CAN based (single
wire CAN for Tesla but still CAN). That's easier to work with and
there is plenty of hardware available for the job.

If you're looking for the most common type, its probably the super
charger but you don't need common, you need possible to acquire the
parts and build something. The most likely bet there is CHAdeMO but
the inlets are something like $1000-$1500 a piece and the plug/cord
for the EVSE side is about $2500 last I knew. That puts you right
around $4000 just for the connectors on both sides. OUCH!