From: Lawrence Rhodes via EV
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 1:48 PM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Cc: Lawrence Rhodes
Subject: [EVDL] Tesla Tap...I bought one.

Truly disruptive technology!With Tesla’s massive charging network buildup of
“Destination Chargers” at Hotels, motels,B&B’s nationwide you now can plug-in
to their connectors everywhere using only this adapter.Driving a conversion, or
other non-Tesla is now easier than ever! This unit will convert the Tesla High
PowerWall Connection (HPWC) to your standard J-1772 inlet and give you a
boosted charge. Available in 32, 40, 50and 80 Amp flavors (top image) with
varying length cables. Using one of these — plan your next trip with ease!Visit
http://www.umc-j1772.com/  or call Dave at 1 805 886-5213

I had a talk with the inventor.  Turns out there is a clone that is not
urethane protected.  Also you have to read the directions.  You must plug into
certain Tesla devices and wait 30 seconds.  Not for use with superchargers.  I
have no deal with this guy.  Just passing on information.  Lawrence Rhodes