I don't know company names other than Tesla Tap is one company which uses the
website UMC-J1772.  I talked to Dave I think.  He said the difference between
units is one is urethane filled.  The other company doesn't fill with urethane.
 Look at the advertisement I sent out. I think it says contact Dave.  I did.
Then I bought it.  Seems it is a guy that had made many conversions.  Made one
for himself.  Then started selling them.  Then started selling parts.
Lawrence Rhodes

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android