evtlfp20 via EV wrote:
  I'm looking at leafs with higher milage becuase, less money up front.
I only drive 5k or less a year , my gas bill is like $10 - $20 a mth .
most of the used non delaer leafs are in potland, or and i'm 70 miles
away  , so im asking best way to puchase , sence range would too much.

drive up use leaf spy to check for more info.

when I purcase car use check and go with seller to DMV to make sure sale
goes thru..

buy a blink ticket or pay to get hauled down here? to corvallis.

the eugene auction site shows some leafs with bumper off, but but no
heavy damage i can see . are bumpers hard to find or really expensive?

We have a 2013 Leaf, and live in a small town in rural Minnesota. Bought new, and currently has about 30K miles on it. No problems at all. It's been the perfect car for us. Even with only 100 mile range (half that in winter), it still has enough range to get us everywhere we want to go. We have an ICE (plug-in-Prius) for long trips.

Range and battery condition are still like new. We routinely charge to only 80%, and have never run it below 20%.

The easiest way to transport a Leaf from another city would be to simply drive it. 70 miles can be driven in one go. If it's farther, drive (say) 50 miles, stop, and plug it in somewhere to recharge. Most Nissan dealers have free 240v charging, and around Portland I imagine there are many public EVSE charging stations that will "fill 'er up" in a few hours. In a pinch, any 120v outlet will do (but will take ~8 hours if it's almost empty). Visit friends, go to a park, read a book, watch a movie, etc. to kill time. Then drive on to the next stop.

Happy motoring!
Lee Hart
--
Whether we or our politicians know it or not, Nature is party to all
our deals and decisions, and she has more votes, a longer memory,