On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 11:55 AM evtlfp20 via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:
> the eugene auction site shows some leafs with bumper off, but but no
> heavy damage i can see . are bumpers hard to find or really expensive?

My wife... ah... tested this out by backing into a trailer with a 2013
Leaf. The bumper panels are available. I think it was somewhere
between $200 and $300 for the rear bumper. You will likely then have
to have it painted the color of your car. It's a separate piece so
just have that one thing painted and try to have them match it as
closely as possible to your existing color.