I've had my eLectric DeLorean, eD, since 2007. With its 15.6kwh lead acid pack I can get 40 miles on a charge. I've moved to New Jersey and sold off my other, gas powered DeLorean. I would really to bring eD to car shows but I figure I need a 100 mile range to make it effective.

Forty kwh of Tesla battery modules, a BMS and new charger will cost over $10,000. I don't need 1000 battery amps anymore. I won't be doing any drag racing.

Are there any less expensive 40kwh lithium batteries that can fit in a 28" x 28" x 13" space?

I can get a used EV for $10k.

Is it worth switching to lithium?

Thank you,

David Delman