On Fri Oct 23 11:54:06 PDT 2020 ev@lists.evdl.org said:
>Pack: 102V, 17 X 6V @ 125Ah, ~12KWh
>Controller: 144V @ 500A Open Revolt
>Motor: Series wound Ge 20Hp 90V
>SOC: Proprietary original analog based on voltage
>BMS: None.  Balanced by overcharge
>Charger: Original Leslie transformer based

I'm using used Leaf modules in my Truck.
Assuming 8.4v per module (fully charged), You could use up to 17 in series.
(might want to drop back 1 or 2 to keep from getting too close to controller
limit)
New modules are 60AH, old used ones like mine are more like 40AH.  So assuming
old modules, to get a similar AH capacity, you'd need 3 in parallel.
This would still likely give you more range than the Lead pack, as they would
be lighter, and a somewhat higher voltage.

--

Worlds only All Electric F-250 truck!
http://john.casadelgato.com/Electric-Vehicles/1995-Ford-F-250