I won’t jump into a technical argument about the suitability of one battery
type over another for a particular application, but it never hurts to think
about the environment when making decisions. I’ve several several years working
with communities poisoned by emissions from battery processing facilities. Then
there are countless 100s of millions of dollars that will be spent on cleanup.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone